Use of Personal Information
HomeSpace Society (HomeSpace) acknowledges the importance of maintaining the privacy of our stakeholders. Where applicable, HomeSpace adheres to the Freedom of Information Protection of Privacy Act (FOIP).
HomeSpace strives to embrace best practices and is committed to ensuring that all personal information is properly collected, stored and utilized.
HomeSpace does not collect personal information unless it relates directly to and is necessary for an operating program or activity of HomeSpace. Personal information collected by HomeSpace is only used for the purposes for which it was collected, unless further written consent is obtained to use it for some other purpose. We do not obtain personal information about you when you visit our website unless you choose to provide such information to us. We do not sell personal information to other individuals or entities.
HomeSpace is committed to maintaining the accuracy and security of records and providing access to an individual’s own personal information according to the applicable requirements and intent of FOIP.
HomeSpace’s customary practice is to acknowledge and thank our donors publicly. We respect the privacy wishes of our donors and we maintain donor anonymity when requested. Requests can be made to email@example.com.
Use of Website Materials
We welcome you to share information you find on this website, subject to the following conditions:
- HomeSpace website content (“Materials”) shall not be used for commercial purposes;
- HomeSpace shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising from the use of or reliance on any Materials;
- Use of Materials shall be accompanied by appropriate source acknowledgement;
- Materials shall not be modified or distorted and no action shall be taken with respect to Materials that are prejudicial to HomeSpace and/or the author;
- Links to other websites are provided for convenience only. HomeSpace does not sponsor, nor necessarily endorse or otherwise approve of any information appearing within those websites; and
- Written permission must be obtained in order to use any HomeSpace graphics, including HomeSpace logos and photography found on the HomeSpace website. Please forward any requests for usage to HomeSpace at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For the purpose of these Guidelines, “HomeSpace Facebook Page” refers to the HomeSpace Facebook Site (https://www.facebook.com/homespaceyyc/); and “Content” includes, but is not limited to, any photo, video, graphics, written or other information that is posted on the CHF Facebook Page.
HomeSpace Society reserves the right to:
- remove any posted Content at any time;
- use its sole discretion in restricting or banning access to the HomeSpace Facebook Page; and
- change these guidelines at any time.
No Content shall be posted:
- Where prior consent to post should have reasonably been obtained due to ownership, copyright, confidentiality, or other reasons, and was not obtained; or
- That contravenes privacy, copyright and any other laws; or
- That is inappropriate and/or offensive including, but not limited to, slurs, insults, obscenities, discriminatory, derogatory or demeaning language.
- All of the above constitute “Prohibited Content.” To report the posting of Prohibited Content or if you are unsure as to whether any material you wish to post qualifies as Prohibited Content, please contact email@example.com.
HomeSpace welcomes your enquiries regarding this Privacy Statement. Any questions or complaints can be directed to HomeSpace’s Privacy Officer at PrivacyOfficer@HomeSpace.org